- Strong background in lead sourcing and campaign generation.
- Exceptional sales expertise and ability to continuously outperform expectations and exceed sales goals.
- Ability to build and successfully drive a strategic business plan for a determined sales market or markets.
- Demonstrated success selling software, technology and consulting services.
- In- depth knowledge of health system operations and organizational structure.
- Thorough understanding of current health policy and its impact on employers, benefit consultants and brokers, workforce and health system’s movement from fee-for-service to value-based care.
- Experience with health system population health strategies.
- Understands the consultative nature in business development
- Ability to anticipate needs of health system clients and to craft business development approach and product offerings to meet those needs.
- Able to build close, productive relationships with internal partners such as operations, consulting, client services and account management.
- Excellent negotiation and consultation skills including ability to source and close sales.
- Comfortable working with health system executive leadership.
- 10+ years of experience in closing sales required.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Exceptional communication skills including written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage inter-company relationships and appropriately influence others in a client-responsive manner.
- Computer skills including knowledge of MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS-Outlook as wells a CRM and database tools.
- Ability to travel as business needs required. (50% +)