Applied Health Analytics personnel audit existing commercial market initiatives and provide a thorough internal and external review.
The Applied Health Analytics team provides system-specific recommendations for the structure, resources, budgets and tools needed to implement a strategy that fulfills the population health demands of local employers and supports the revenue interests of the hospital or health system.
- Defining the revenue potential from employers within a defined service area.
- Review of existing commercial market strategy.
- Assessing the alignment and readiness of hospital services necessary to support a commercial market service line.
- Review and recommendations for product positioning, pricing and strategy integration.
- Review and recommendations on existing personal and organizational alignment.
- Preparation and presentation of P&L and ROI from an investment in a commercial strategy.