closeSenior Manager, Client Engagement
The Senior Manager, Client Engagement drives positive engagement and fosters relationship building with Channel Partners (clients); is responsible for Channel Partner integration, population-health strategy deployment, needs analysis and ongoing support.
- Experience working with health systems and hospitals and a general knowledge of current healthcare issue and trends.
- Proven track record of collaboration to maintain positive client relations while being flexible and results oriented.
- Strong customer-service attitude, including interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and teach various software applications.
- Exceptional communication skills including written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Proven track record of collaboration with the clients and maintaining positive client relations while being flexible and results oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to project-manage multiple projects on specification, budget and timeline.
- Comfortable with software/training.
- Responsible for the relationship between Applied Health Analytics and assigned Channel Partners, including day-to-day support of client accounts.
- Work with Channel Partners to assess, develop and enhance their commercial market business.
- Build a strong relationship with Applied Health Analytics’ development team to identify opportunities and ensure ongoing development meets client needs across all Channel Partners.
- Collaborate with training and client services teams as part of the onboarding process and ongoing Channel Partner support.
- Partner with communications to introduce and implement new Applied Health Analytics’ initiatives, where appropriate.
- Supply Applied Health Analytics platform expertise and business best practices to clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree and five years of experience in a client services / account management environment is required.
- Computer skills including knowledge of MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS-Outlook.
- Familiar with data integration.
closeDatabase Analyst II
Applied Health Analytics’ software combines health risk assessment and biometric data to stratify health risks within population groups using web based technologies. This Database teammate handles data integration, access and reporting mechanisms, and management of Microsoft SQL Servers in development and production environments. Responsibilities include translating client descriptions into procedures, designing data interfaces and issue identification. The ideal candidate possesses a high-level of potential and is motivated to contribute to a quickly changing environment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, track record in creating and maintaining SQL stored procedures, tables, views, triggers and functions
- Ability to author, update and troubleshoot database procedures that support web based applications
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Familiarity with networking, security, routing, and system administration
- Experience with SFTP, remote function calls and APIs
- Design, develop, and implement complex transformations between client health systems
- Consult with business analysts, subject matter experts and other team members to determine data extraction and transformation requirements
- Aggregate Protected Health Information (PHI) within a secure and cloud based application
- Leverage data deduplication, transformation and translation techniques for grooming and utilizing data
- Responsible for both project and maintenance of business activities
- Create documentation of current processes; define and implement best practices for current and future ETL processes in support of expanding application footprint
- Identify improvement opportunities using business intelligence and analytics
- BA/BS in computer science or related IT field OR equivalent experience.
- 3+ years SQL/MySQL scripting experience
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to interact with multiple IT teams and business partners both formally and informally